The Middlesex Keep Fit Association is part of the South Eastern Counties Region of the nationally recognised Keep Fit Association (KFA).
For more than 40 years the Middlesex Keep Fit Association has provided predominately women of all ages who reside in Middlesex with a friendly social and
inexpensive way of maintaining their physical health through classes, festivals and keep fit social weekends using movement, exercise, music and dance as the key components.
So what is the KFA ? It is.........
A National Governing Body
- A member of the Central Council for Physical Recreation
- A full member of SPRITO the national training organisation for Sport, Recreation and Allied Occupations
- An organisation supported by Sport England
- A national club with branches throughout England who offer classes of instruction in fitness and health using approved and safe methods of
What is the KFA's appeal
- It enables members to experience a total body experience enabling the improvement in stamina, strength and
- It enhances vitality,energy and coordination
- It offers physical as well as mental challenge
- KFA teachers are highly qualified and teach safe and effective movement, exercise and dance for people of all ages and abilities.
Are you up to the challenge ?
The Middlesex KFA branch offers classes throughout the London Boroughs which were formerly in the County of Middlesex.
New members of all abilities are especially welcome to come to our classes and make new friends for life. Take a look at where we hold our classes and the type of classes that are
Also have a look at our newsletter where you can read about our activities and social events.
It is fun to belong to the KFA.
In addition for our members, in our dedicated members area we include articles from teachers, a forum, event and committee reports
and much more.......
We invite you to tour our website and learn more about us by clicking on the navigation buttons on the left.
To contact us : email inforequest (Click here)
Fax /Voice mail on 0870 831 9173